SKIDROW – Free download latest version game Stardew Valley v1.11 Full Version released on 9 Oct 2016 by ALiAS. PC game Stardew Valley v1.11 Full Version is simulation games for PC and available for download by SKIDROW Repacks.
Changelog – Stardew Valley v1.11 Full Version:
- Farm bulidings can now be placed in more areas, including on grass.
- All the new farm maps now provide some kind of fishing opportunity, although the Riverlands farm is still superior
- The Riverlands farm now has the potential to spawn splashing fish nodes and ore panning nodes.
- On the Riverlands and Forest maps, some bushes can be destroyed with an upgraded axe
- Digging spots now appear on the Farm, although less frequent as elsewhere. The Hill-Top farm quarry also has a chance of spawning them.
- Slime Egg prices increased (green to 1000g, blue to 1750g, red to 2500g, purple to 5000g)
- Placing a Wicked Statue in a slime hutch prevents the witch from cursing it.
- Mutant Bug Lair now replenishes itself a bit each day.
- On the Forest map, forage items have a chance to spawn on any grassy area, not just in the west.
Stardew Valley v1.11 Full Version Bug Fixes:
- Price of Galaxy Dagger has been corrected to 35,000 (it was at 350,000)
- The Artisan Perk description has been corrected to reflect the actual bonus (it’s 40% now, but the description still says 50%)
- Weeds in the Mutant Bug Lair no longer change with the season (and no longer turn to battery packs in the winter)
- Monsters in the mutant bug lair will now always be mutant… not revert to the standard grub/fly after saving and reloading.
- Meteorites can no longer land on top of stumps or boulders
- You can once again place buildings in the little shaded strip right below cliffs.
- Fixes a crash that could occur while saving after seeing a town improvement cutscene on the Wilderness farm.
- Forage no longer spawns under stumps.
- Spring onions and seasonal berries can be iridium quality with the botanist perk
- Truffles should no longer spawn in the water
- Pets can no longer walk down the cellar stairs into the void.
- The Outlaw boss in Journey Of The Prairie King will warp back to the center of the map if he happens to run too far off screen in either direction
- Coop animals can now actually produce higher quality produce, like they were supposed to
- You can no longer fill your watering can at a well that’s in construction
- The forage berry bushes are now affected by the botanist perk
- Forage items shouldn’t spawn in inaccessible places.
- When you reach level 5 or 10 in a skill, but haven’t slept yet, it no longer shows your new profession as “Desperado”
- Fixed issue where lightning that struck an object on the farm would cause that object to “pop” into the current map when the current map was not the farm.
- Spouses will now speak to you when they come home on Friday nights.
- Trees can no longer spread off the map into the void, causing the game to start getting slower with each day.
- Minor convenience adjustments and bug fixes.
Review Game Stardew Valley v1.11 Full Version : if you’re itching to play a really good farming simulator, and have enjoyed games such as Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, I’d totally recommend giving this a go. I’d say its worth is price of $15. Even though there are not so great aspects of the game, I think the good parts greatly outweigh the bad. You can usually take something positive from the experience. Mostly the game is fun, and in the end that’s what matters. If you can have fun with it, you’re gonna enjoy it.
Game Title: Stardew Valley SKDIROW
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation
Release Date: 27 Feb, 2016
Link Download Stardew Valley v1.11 Full Version – 300 MB: