SKIDROW Repack – PULSAR Lost Colony Beta 1 Full Version is really a cooperative starship simulator that takes you and the crew to the farthest corners in the universe on a mission to obtain the mysterious Lost Colony. It features a procedural galaxy generator so every journey will be unique and contain new challenges for both you and your crew. The game may be designed through the ground-up to offer a fantastic cooperative multiplayer experience (approximately five players), although it is totally possible to experience offline with AI bots because your crew. It will likely be released in the summertime of 2014 using a closed alpha test beginning in February 2014. The sport will likely fully secure the Oculus Rift and game controllers (like Xbox 360 gamepad).
PULSAR Lost Colony Beta 1 Features:
- Online + LAN CO-OP (up to five players)
- Cross-platform multiplayer
- Crew PERMADEATH
- Random planets and galaxy each time you start a voyage
- AI with an advanced Neural Network (learns as you play)
- Multiple upgrade paths per class
- Challenge modes such as the Captain’s Challenge
- Online leaderboards / voyage tracking
- Full support for the Oculus Rift and Gamepads
- New Ship: The Colonial Union Roland-Class starship is now available!
- Ships now have inherent qualities based on their type
- You can now zoom in while operating a turret by pressing left ctrl
- Optional Iron Man mode added that will delete your save file upon ship death
- Hosts can now name the game and their ship two separate things, this allows two games to have the same ship name without any unexpected issues
- New: Focused Laser Turret. High-damage variant of the Laser Turret. Uses substantial amount of power.
Game Title: PULSAR Lost Colony Beta 1 SKIDROW
Genre: Action, Adventure, Strategy, Simulation, Shooter
Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Players: Single-player, Multi-player, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Co-op
Free Download Links PULSAR Lost Colony Beta 1 Full Crack – 447.1 MB: