SKIDROW – Stardew Valley v1.07 Full Version is a game that borrows heavily from similar titles in the Harvest Moon series. Stardew Valley v1.07 Free download released on 5 apr 2016 for PC windows.
Game Title: Stardew Valley SKIDROW Repacks
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation
Release Date: 27 Feb, 2016
Free Download Link Stardew Valley v1.07 Full Version – 300 Mb:
Review Stardew Valley v1.07 Full Version: Do you ever have one of those days where nothing goes how you want it? You go home stressed and frustrated, and you just want to chill out and relax. For me personally I tend to play games that aren’t very intense, but just simple, slow paced and fun, like Cities: Skylines or Euro Truck Simulator. I think it’s safe to say Stardew Valley is one of those games.
Stardew Valley v1.07 Full Version is essentially a spiritual successor to Harvest Moon, and it’s evident by the amount of gameplay that Harvest Moon was a heavy influence in the games design. The goal of the game is to raise a successful farm and help rebuild the community centre. However, there’s no end game, no time constraint, and no hassle. The beauty of Stardew Valley lies in its freedom of choice and varied activities. You wake up and you can tend to your farm land, go mining for ores, do a spot of fishing by the ocean, befriend the townspeople, or battle monsters in aforementioned mine. If there’s a festival in the town centre, you can attend it if you wanted to. If it’s someone’s birthday, you can give them a present, or not, the choice is yours. It’s a case of “it’s there if you want to try it” rather than “you should do this”. Couple it with a wonderful soundtrack, and you have one hell of a fantastic game. If you’re a Harvest Moon fan, then give this a go. Download and playing now Stardew Valley v1.07 Full Version.
Changelog Stardew Valley v1.07 Full Version:
- Spouses now say unique dialogues during festivals (most of the time), rather than the generic handful of dialogues
- Spouse stands next to you at the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies
- In-law dialogue… when you marry someone, their parents/relatives dialogues will change slightly to account for the change
- Sam, Sebastian, and Abigail now go to the saloon on fridays after you marry them.
- Spouses won’t leave on rainy days, unless they have to go to work.
- Fruit trees produce higher quality fruit as they age. (once per year, up to gold star)
- Fruit tree harvesting now involves shaking the tree to drop the fruit
- Lightning strikes now have a unique effect on fruit trees
- Lightning is more likely to strike trees and crops, but lightning rods now have a very good chance of intercepting lightning strikes (if they aren’t already processing a lightning bolt)
- Charcoal Kiln now requires 10 wood to produce 1 coal, down from 20
- Maxed-out friendship levels will no longer decay
- Added another digit to the shipping menu money counters.
- Dying in mines is less harsh: money lost caps at 5000g, rate of item loss reduced, can’t lose rings or the
- Your assigned movement keys are now used within Journey Of The Prairie King
- You can now retrieve powerups and coins that drop on the edge of the map in Journey Of
- The Prairie King
- The last two hearts are now greyed-out for marriage candidates until you give them the bouquet
- Willy now likes most fish dishes
- Adventurer’s Guild now sells monster slayer rewards after you’ve unlocked them (you still get the free reward)
- Hardware mouse cursor option
- Tools left in chests within farm buildings won’t count as “missing”
- Poppy properly consumed in poppyseed muffin recipe
- Can no longer incorrectly “consume” trap bobbers (click to make them disappear with strange sound)
- Agriculturist profession no longer causes an extra 25% growth rate when speed-gro isn’t present. Speed increase effects should now properly apply to very slow-growing crops.
- Fixed sunflower seed price at JojaMart
- Chests should no longer appear on top of you in bed after upgrading your house.
Item placement with the gamepad improved, and there is now an option to show an item placement indicator
- Snow yams shouldn’t appear in the desert anymore
- Sea Cucumber should properly appear in the fishing tab of the Shipping menu
- Farm animals should no longer get stuck on fences placed directly to the right of the barn door.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Minor changes/fixes to dialogue