SKIDROW – Free download latest version Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version released on 30 May 2016. Youtuber’s Life SKIDROW is a pretty darn fun game on my opinion. I got addicted 1 hour in and im still definitely playing it! The sims is like a sister to it, this game is just like it but it involves youtuber things. For an early access game its great! Here’s somethings to look toward to in this game, and somethings that arent too good (pros and cons)
Game Title: Youtubers Life SKIDROW
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: U-Play online
Publisher: U-Play online
Release Date: May 18, 2016
Download Link Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version – 493 MB:
Youtubers Life v0.7.7.rar
Youtubers Life v0.7.7.rar
Youtubers Life v0.7.7.rar
Review : Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version is an interesting game, in the sense that I’ve always wanted this kind of game to exist, but I never knew how someone was going to make it. Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version is a mix of similar games such as The Sims and many Tycoon-style games. You’re given a character creator, you make your YouTuber, and you’re set out to complete various actions and goals to build your channel, network, friendships, and more, while also taking care of your YouTuber’s basic necessities (hunger, sleep, etc.) While this game is a lot of fun, quite addicting, and has a lot of -promise-, this game isn’t perfect. Early Access is a tag slapped onto the front page of this game, and that makes us wonder, will the developer(s) run with our money or follow through with their promises? We can only hope it’s the latter.
- Despite being Early Access, Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version has more content than the current price tag. ($1 = 1 Hour of Gameplay)
- Graphic style is silly, yet I believe that adds to the game’s colorful personality.
- Character customization is fairly good for being Early Access, in physical appearance and clothing options.
- There are many things to collect in the game. House items, computer upgrades, personal clothing, and more.
- Always saving (however, this could be a -con- as well.)
- Tugs at your strings to think strategically, as producing and editing your video requires some patience and proper placement of cards, clips and effects for the best possible video.
- Provides a good sense of character development. You’ll begin in your mother’s house, eventually move out into an apartment with a friend, and more. You will always be upgrading something in this game, from your computer to your personal life.
- Good tutorial. If there’s something new put into the game, you can guarantee the game is going to tell you all about it. You’re often forced to go along with the tutorial as well. However, I found that I could get ahead of the tutorial sometimes and I’d get explanation about things I already knew.
- Ripping off company, video game, and brand names was quite funny to me. You could argue that this doesn’t push creativity, but I think it adds to the game’s personality.
- Music is severely lacking. As far as I could tell, only one single song repeatedly loops while you’re at home. You’re given a single song based off of your area. There needs to be more variety.
- Sound effects could be improved on. The developer(s) have a good idea of what they’re going for with voices, it’s very -Sims- like, in the sense that there’s a mix of words you can’t understand while they speak. Voice actors and sounds could have a better overall quality.
- There are some translation errors that still exist in the game, as well as grammar mistakes that make certain dialogue weird to read. I believe the developer(s) should hire a translator ASAP, this task shouldn’t be very hard.
- No option to “speed up” the gameplay for specific things. Features such as your character studying to learn certain skills, this takes a long time and it’s quite boring to watch them stare at a book for so long. When waiting on a video, you could sleep or do something else. With studying? That isn’t an option.
- RNG cards can be fairly annoying while producing a video. Sometimes you’re forced to use copyrighted material in a video, or you don’t get a matching card, which ruins the production and can stab you in the back. I enjoy that there’s a struggle, but sometimes it’s too harsh.
- There should be several saves that you can make, instead of being locked to a constant auto-saving feature. I’ve read that if you don’t pay your rent, the game will end on you. I’ve never had this issue, but that just sounds terrible.
- Receiving items you’ve purchased can be repetitive. Each individual item will appear in a box next to your door that you have to click on. Imagine waiting on each item if you buy many things at once. I’m not easily annoyed by this, but I can see how others would complain about it.
- Repetition in dialogue, video game covers, YouTube video comments, everything. There needs to be a larger variety with everything to make the experience feel unique.
- Channel subscribers, views and ratings seem a little unrealistic to me. I think that you should start off A LOT smaller after your first few videos. Success is not found that easily.
CONCLUSION Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version: The YouTubers Life developer(s) seem to have recognized the popularity that has been brought to their game, and hopefully that is enough motivation for them to finish their game and listen to their community. In it’s current state, if you enjoy this genre of game, I’d recommend buying it and supporting the developer(s) for creating what they have so far. I’d like to note that this game won’t appeal to everyone, so I’d recommend doing your research beforehand. Also, the golden rule of $1 = 1 Hour of Entertainment looks like it’ll be met, so I’m very happy about that.
RATING: Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version receives a 9/10 for me, and I can see this game being a 10/10 for if the developer(s) follow through with their promises, finish the game, and add/fix the content that people are talking about.
NOTES: I’ve read about people crashing while playing this game, but I haven’t once ever experienced that before. Download Youtubers Life v0.7.7 Full Version and playing now this game.
Simply want to say your article is as surprising.
The clarity in your post is just excellent and i can assume you’rean expsrt on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to rab your RSS feed to
keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks
a million and please keep up the gratifying work.