Download Space Run Galaxy CODEX
SKIDROW – Space Run Galaxy Full Version is the sequel to Space Run, the game from one-man studio Passtech, which seduced hundreds of thousands of players with its dynamic and original gameplay. By twisting the tower-defense game style, Space Run offered an addictive real-time spaceship construction strategy experience.
Game Title: Space Run Galaxy
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Developer: Passtech Games
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Release Date: 18 Jun, 2016
File : codex-space.run.galaxy.iso ( 1.1 GB)
Download Link Space Run Galaxy Full Version:
Review Space Run Galaxy Full Version:
Space Run Galaxy CODEX is what you are looking for in a sequel. If you liked the original Space Run or tower defense games in general you should really enjoy Space Run Galaxy since it is one of the best tower defense games that I have played. This game improves in many areas over the original game.
So let’s start with the positives.
- This game is a lot more immersive than the original game. Instead of just a bunch of missions linked together, This game feels more like you are actually working at a cargo transportation company.
- The ability to customize your ship is something the original game was missing. In the original game you were just given a random ship for every mission which didn’t allow you to really build a strategy since it had to change for every level. In Galaxy you can keep using the same ship which allows you to build strategies around how you set up your ship
- The trial and error approach of the original game is not as prevalent as in the original game. In the original game you spent a lot of time failing missions as you figured out where enemies would come from. This is still present in Galaxy but you can grind and acquire more towers which should help with the more difficult missions.
- The multiplayer aspect of the game adds to the whole experience. It makes the game world more interesting and interconnected as you are work with other player
Space Run Galaxy has a couple of things that keep it from being perfect though.
- This game can have quite a bit of grinding/repetition at times as you have to do the same routes several times in order to get the resources you need to buy the towers you want.
- Galaxy does not have a pause button like the original game. It would have been nice to have a pause button so you could take some time to plan out how you want to position your towers.
- For players that want a competitive multiplayer you are out of luck at this time.
If you didn’t really like the original Space Run for reasons not mentioned above, you probably won’t like Space Run Galaxy either. If you like the original or tower defense games in general I would highly recommend picking up Space Run Galaxy. Download Space Run Galaxy Full Version and playing now this game.
System Requirements Space Run Galaxy Full Version
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8.1, 10
Processor: AMD/Intel Dual core 2.4 GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB, OpenGL 3.3 Compatible NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT/AMD Radeon HD 3870/Intel Iris 5100
Storage: 3 GB available space