SKIDROW Repacks – Game Death Road to Canada Full Version is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies. Death Road to Canada Free Download released on 25 July 2016 by DARKSiDERS.
Review Game Death Road to Canada Free Download:
Death Road to Canada Free download is a real riot. I played local co-op with my wife and we both had a lot of fun! Very humorous Oregon Trail style game blended with some hack-n-slash action, with a bit of randomness thrown in for good measure.
Essentially, you are managing a group as they try to go from Florida to Canada. You manage supplies such as fuel, food, and different melee weapons and guns. There are choose-your-own-path events that pop up frequently. You sometimes will die VERY quickly from a random event, but its all good. The storyline is created as you go, and seems really great with each run.
Definately one of the highlights in this game is the ability to create custom characters, and save them so they pop up on future runs. I play myself, and my wife plays her in-game self. We put our friends in there. We choose their skill sets and how they look. It really makes the ‘story’ aspect so much more great.
- Great blend of Oregon Trail and hack-n-slash gameplay
- Controller support makes this great to play from the couch
- The humor is spot-on and makes for really funny storylines that definately feel very unique each time you play
- The ability to create and save custom characters is awesome
- RPG-esque leveling up of skills really adds a layer of strategy
- The music is pretty good, but is a bit ‘lite’ or ‘wonky’ for the game (this is hard to describe)
- I don’t know if its just us, but the controller is a bit awkward in the menus (not during gameplay, though) – it feels like it is cutting out, but it is definately not a battery thing or connection since I checked
- You will have a few random deaths that feel cheap, but really its all fun and gave us good laughs
Definately an outstanding local co-op game. It is still fun single-player, but shines when playing with a friend. Overall, I could see us getting a lot of hours out of this one.
Game Title: Death Road to Canada SKIDROW
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
Developer: Rocketcat Games
Publisher: Rocketcat Games
Release Date: 22 Jul, 2016