SKIDROW – Game Near Death Free Download released on 3 Aug 2016 by SKIDROW Repacks. Near Death Full Version is a fantastic survival game that makes it somewhat easier on you by giving you only one stat to manage: warmth. Exploring the frigid Antarctic makes for a tense experience, and one you will enjoy if you like survival games.
Review Near Death Full Version:
Game Near Death Full Version is a narrative survival game in a dark, cold environment. You are stranded in a research station in Antarctica. It’s cold, it’s dark outside and you are alone.
‘The Martian’ in Antarctica. A clear, simple, straight forward mission: survive the cold till rescue!
‘It’s much more of an action/exploration game with a story structure and player tools that you improvise with to get around the base during terrible weather.’ If you like Firewatch, Kona and TLD, this game could be something for you.
- Good adventure
- Easy to die and requires some good management of your warmth
- Several options of warming up (batten down a room, restore power)
- Decent story
- Linear story with semi-open world advancement
- Looks and sounds good
- Fun back and forth with your partner at the other station
- Fairly short at just over two hours (less if you don’t explore)
- Not much replay value
Minimum System Requirements for Near Death Full Version:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent (64-bit processor required)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 with 1GB memory (or AMD equivalent)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Game Title: Near Death SKIDROW Repacks
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Orthogonal Games
Publisher: Orthogonal Games
Release Date: Aug 3, 2016