Higurashi When They Cry Hou – Ch.8 Matsuribayashi is a sound novel. The music, backgrounds and characters work together to create a world that is the stage of a novel for the user to read. They laugh and cry and get angry. The user takes the point of view of the protagonist to experience the story.
Higurashi When They Cry Hou – Ch.8 Matsuribayashi Free Download has been my favorite series of all time – playing these games, I’ve fallen in love with the characters, the music, the atmosphere, just about everything the game has to offer. This has been such an emotional roller coaster, and I’m so incredibly grateful to everyone who could provide this amazing experience, who helped to bring this world to life. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
- A re-release on a new engine with updated art and a complete re-translation. The updated art contains only all-new sprites contracted by MangaGamer, drawn by Kurosaki of Caramel Box. No CGs or new backgrounds have been drawn.
- Players have an ability to switch between old and new art, and English/Japanese languages.
- The original soundtrack and content, previously cut from the English release of the game, have been restored.
Has been released on Steam, GOG and MangaGamer’s site. Each chapter will be released separately as translations are completed.
- Required CPU: Pentium III 800MHz
- Recommended CPU: Pentium 4 1.4GHz
- Required Memory: 512 MB
- Recommended Memory: 1 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0+
Title: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Original title: ひぐらしのなく頃に解
Length: Very long (> 50 hours) for the whole game.
Year: Eighth game in the series was released in Japan 2006-08-13, This Version 2020-05-14
Cracked : SKIDROW
Developer: 07th Expansion
Voice: Not voiced
Download Links Higurashi When They Cry Hou – Ch.8 Matsuribayashi Free :