SKIDROW – Stardew Valley v1.05 Free Download released on 11 Mar 2016 for PC windows by GOG. Stardew Valley 126.96.36.199 GOG takes elements of Harvest Moon, Rune factory and animal crossing and then becomes better than all three.
Title: Stardew Valley v1.05 SKIDROW
Genre: Simulation – Role-playing – Managerial
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: English
Released: February 26, 2016
Game Size: 338 MB
Company: ConcernedApe / ConcernedApe
File Name: setup_stardew_valley_188.8.131.52.exe
Download Link Stardew Valley v1.05 (184.108.40.206) GOG:
Minimum system requirements Stardew Valley v1.05 Full Version – Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
I’m 14 game days in and this is the Harvest Moon (HM) that fans always wanted for PC. There’s relationship building, crop growing, mining, combat, nature spirits, fishing, house expansion, etc. It has all the building blocks that make a HM game.
The player can choose to create a male or female character and there are 5 guy and 5 girls to court. As with all HM games, players need to find out, through trial and error, what NPC likes and dislikes are. Thankfully, players can see the relationship status with each character from the menu.
Stardew Valley v1.05 Full Version is a beautiful game. There are so many things that make this game come to life like rabbits going into shrubbery, grass blowing in the wind, and butterflies coming out of trees when the player shakes them. The soundtrack complements the peace country lifestyle but there’s always a clock running.
Time flows very fast. It keeps running outdoors and indoors, but stops in menus and during festivals. Players who hate the fast flow will be put off but it’s inherent to this type of game.
The game was made to be to be played with a mouse and keyboard, but it has some controller support. LB and RB don’t do anything. It’s not great but it works.
Like all games in the HM series, there little quirks that don’t make sense. Players will be forced to trash an item when crafting if your inventory is full. Depending on the quality of your keyboard, the arcade game may not register all your key presses. I have a habit of holding down keys that don’t need to be held down. But what’s a HM game with out a few bugs. I’m glad that freshly plowed squares are already water when it’s raining.
If you are a fan of the HM series and haven’t gotten your fix in a while, you should definitely pick up Stardew Valley v1.05 Full Version now.
Patch Stardew Valley v1.05 Full Version: Only read if you’ve gotten to year 3: Grandpa’s had a change of heart… he feels he’s been a little too harsh with his judgements. He no longer mentions “great honors”, and his dialogue is a lot softer. If he’s already visited you, check his shrine for a new opportunity…
- Restored a “Lost” Shane event.
- Changed earthquake to Summer 3rd… to make it clear that it’s the season change that kills crops.
- Increased opportunities for iridium. The chance to find iridium in the skull caves increases significantly every ten levels.
- Added a zoom in/out feature to the options tab.
- Added volume sliders for ambient sounds and footstep sounds.
- Added snow transparency slider.
- Added option to turn off flash effects.
- Added lighting quality option.
- Leah’s schedule has been fixed.
- Spouses who have jobs won’t get stuck in the bus area anymore.
- Upgrading a house with crafted flooring should no longer cause a mess.
- Added quest (Rat Problem) to make it clearer that you have to investigate the Community Center.
- Restored more advanced NPC end-point behavior.
- “Secret” NPC’s should no longer show up on calendar until you meet them.
- Escargot, chowder, etc. should now properly give fishing buff.
- You now truly cannot pass the bouncer.
- You can no longer get stuck trying to board the bus.
- Fixed issue with invisible trees preventing interaction with tiles.
- Dead flowers no longer affect honey.
- You can now dance with your spouse at the Flower Dance.
- Game should now properly pause when steam overlay is active.
- Fixed issue where inactive window was still responding to input.
- Fixed fertilizer prices in Pierre’s shop.
- Fixed Fector’s Challenge
- You can now press the toolbar shortcut keys (1,2,3, etc. by default) to change the active slot while the inventory menu is up.
- Iron ore nodes can no longer be removed, only destroyed.
- Dog should no longer sit on chests…
- Spouses less likely to run away into the dark abyss.
- Naming your child after an NPC should no longer cause issues.
- Fixed issue where recipes would sometimes consume more ingredients than they should.
- Fixed crashes in certain cutscenes, when certain dialogue options were chosen.
- Many small bug and typo fixes.